Spend a weekend out of time, in Puy de Dôme in our medieval guestrooms. Find the authenticity of this magical place in our 5 rooms. Each one is unique, decorated with antique furniture and a few contemporary touches.
Find our different rooms, inspired by historical figures who marked the castle :
- The Paul and Virginie Room : this room of 32 m², stands out for its cozy atmosphere and its large canopy bed in a eighteenth century’s style.
- The Cardinal Room : this spacious room, with a Louis XIII inspiration, consists of a big canopy bed and a vaulted bathroom located in a tower with shower in the thickness of the walls.
- The Charles IX Suite : with a 53 m² area, this suite located in a XIV’s century tower, under a beautiful vault is composed by a canopy bed and big old fireplace.
- The Louis XIII Suite : This 73 m² suite can host until 4 persons and consists of an immense canopy suspended above a podium, a living space and a children’s bedroom.
- The Duchess Suite : a 70 m² Louis XIII style room with a large and very bright sitting room, intimate double room with a Polish-style four-poster bed, and a twin room in the tower above the bathroom.
The breakfast is included and you can eat it in our vaulted dining room with its fireplace.