B&B in the Puy-de-Dôme: discover our guest suites & guestrooms
Our guestrooms will be temporarily closed all through 2023
Our guestrooms are havens of peace are steeped in history and enjoy wonderful and unique views over the main courtyard, the gardens and the village of Saint Saturnin and its church, one of the five so-called "Majeure" Romanesque churches of the Auvergne region.They are all very different and decorated with antique furniture and a few contemporary touches. They have charming, very comfortable bathrooms and separate toilets, often found in an adjoining tower or built into the thickness of the walls!
Our guests will have exclusive access to the blue room connecting to the gardens, the library/sitting room with its French ceiling, and the vaulted dining room (only for for breakfast) with its fireplace and collection of copper artefacts.
We would be delighted to give you an inside peek at the many secrets of this magical place.
Our rooms are poorly matching the needs of the persons with mobility issues because of many steps and access to the rooms by a spiral staircase with handrail
(one room at the first floor, four at the second floor)
We regret to say pets are no longer allowed
For your meals, see also the nearby restaurants
- Enclosed car and motorbike park in the main courtyard
- Four hectares park and gardens
- Terrace overlooking the gardens with armchairs and tables
- Reception hall. Library, books and journals. Free after dinner drinks.
- Free WiFi in all rooms
- Board games and outdoor games
- Fully equipped summer kitchen, including a refrigerator. Everything needed for a picnic or easy dinner in the gardens.
- Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- For motorcyclists : cloakroom, tools, access to local road-maps
Our establishment is a member of, or is listed in: